Thursday, September 20, 2007

My busy week

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I posted...but things have been crazy busy lately. So far this week I have had a genetics test, 2 statistics quizzes, and a genetics lab midterm. Tomorrow is the big one...a cellular biology test ahhhhh. Think of me tomorrow morning :)
On top of all that my fraternity has been keeping me very busy....it's the time of year where we have to be available to attend all of the many rituals for the new pledges.
I also got voted to be a homecoming king candidate at my college. I think it should be a fun experience, although there seems to be quite a bit involved (lots of meetings and interviews to attend) I never really had any idea that there was so much involved!
ok...i've talked enough....now I have GOT to study for my test tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wondered why I hadn't seen you online! You're staying so busy!! Are you going to wear a crown or tiara? ;)